Sunday 15 May 2011

Well I think that I am starting to get the hang of some things on here now.. still not sure how to get RSS feeds that I want to link to working properly from here (see 'Pirates'!).

So what's coming up this week.. well in the Dudley Borough area it is Adult Learners Week and I shall be heading up 2 one-off workshops in Brierley Hill. The first workshop is an introduction to Digital Art and will include a quick painting done using the online tool Sumo-Paint. In the same workshop I shall also be discussing other software such as Art Rage and Photoshop and online communities such as CGSociety and ImagineFX.

The second workshop also in Brierley Hill is a watercolour Fairy painting, how to design a fairy and some basic watercolour techniques. Both of these workshops are free to attend so come along to the Brierley Hill neighbourhood learning centre on either wednesday or thursday 6.30 - 8.30 PM.


Arts Factor 2011 will be held in July and I shall be taking a few adult learners throough the painting of a 6m mural of the sunken Titanic Wreck for display during the exhibition. I finished the master painting for this today and will have it on here in the next couple of days.. photographs of the developing mural will follow as it progresses!

Catch you all later!
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment